Virginia Partners Bank is pleased to offer financial services to customers via the Internet. The Bank understands and shares the concern that customers may have regarding security and privacy on the Internet and is committed to protection of customer information.
Virginia Partners Bank does not collect personal identifying information about visitors to our Web site. Customers may wish to communicate with us by e-mail. We treat information submitted to us by e-mail as confidential and use it only for appropriate business purposes. However, e-mail communications may not be entirely secure from interception. As such, the Bank requests that you avoid sending nonpublic personal or other confidential information. As an alternative, please consider calling us at (540) 899-BANK (2265) or write to us at: Virginia Partners Bank, P.O. Box 8029, Fredericksburg, VA 22404-8029.
We use a combination of access, authentication, and encryption to create a secure and confidential PC banking environment and to ensure that information submitted online remains confidential. The bank is committed to providing the highest level of protection.
For additional security, we recommend the following rules to protect yourself:
- Terminate your browser session before leaving the computer;
- Never disclose your User ID or Password to anyone. We will never send you an e-mail asking for your User ID or Password;
- Memorize your User ID or Password, don't write them down;
- Change your password frequently; Avoid using birth dates, names, or other easily guessed letters or numbers;
- Avoid using e-mail to send us sensitive information (such as social security numbers, account numbers, etc.).
- Be careful when responding to e-mails that look like they are from us, a regulator or an auditor. Many thieves or hackers will send you an e-mail that will ask you to click on a link that takes you to a web site (or pop-up window) where you will be asked to "confirm," "verify," "update" or otherwise provide sensitive information (such as your account number, password, PIN, or social security number). We will never send you an email that asks you to verify an account number, PIN or social security number.
Our website has links to other web sites. When you go to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of that site. Virginia Partners Bank cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided there. Linking to a web site does not constitute an endorsement by the bank, or any of its employees, of the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site.
Virginia Partners Bank® is a full-service bank with branches in Virginia and Maryland.